Sumary of Where to Stay in Dublin: The Best Neighborhoods for Your Visit:
- BUDGET: Abigail Hostel Located in the northwestern part of the district, just a cobblestone throw from the River Liffey, Abigail takes hostel-staying to the next stage by gift free walking tours and guided pub crawls through Temple Bar.
- MIDRANGE: The Alex Just south of the Docklands, the stylish and sleek rooms at the Alex have Irish-made King Koil bedding, 49-inch smart TVs, rainfall showers, and ultra-fast Wi-Fi.
- If you want to stay somewhere other than a hostel, use Bookingcom as it consistently returns the cheapest rates for guesthouses and hotels.
- There an enormous, modern gym on premises, and the in-house restaurant serves up modern Irish cuisine.
- BUDGET: Garden Lane Backpackers Hostel Garden Lane is a cozy, comfy, and clean spot.
- The elegant in-house eatery serves upscale takes on Irish cuisine.