Sumary of Rise of culinary tourism: When the menu becomes the map:
- Then there is an organic farmers market called Jaivik Setu where they indulge in organic food, live song under the trees.
- So much so that the latest Godrej Food Trends report states that 87. 1% food experts believe people will journey more to experience culinary culture and cuisine in the coming years.
- It involves interacting with chefs and food experts, exploring local markets, trying out fresh local produce and beverages.
- I take them around iconic and hidden food gems of Indore, host a workshop for them where I teach them local delicacies and also offer a private dining experience in my own kitchen Elaborating on the markets he takes his guests to, Pamnani shares, Indore is known for its roadway food.
- So Chappan dukaan and Sarafa are two main roadway food markets where I take them.
- Bazaar Sita Ram Kuremal Ki Kulfi, of which Mango, Anar, Rose, Paan and so on are famous, she adds.